Computer Repair and Computer Help in Lake County Illinois
Wouldn’t you love to have your own personal computer tech whenever you needed him? Joe specializes in Small business & Home computers in Lake County Illinois.
I’m Joe, and Yes, I’m a Big Time Techno-Nerd*…
A computer techno-nerd, to be exact. And in this world of necessary technology, that can be a very good thing for you. Here’s why – at some point, a computer you just can’t live without is going to stop being your best friend. It is then a techno-nerd will become your best friend. I’d like that to be me. Here’s how I might be able to help you:
- Software and hardware installations and system repairs or upgrades – get the new stuff working with the old stuff
- Virus removal and system protection (nasty, evil hackers)
- Computer efficiency tune-ups (can you say “fast”)
- Network setups, including wireless
“Joe, Why Should You Be My Techno-Nerd*?”
Hey, that’s a really great question. And there are six darn solid reasons you might want to consider me as your personal techno-nerd. Take a look…
- You will find my rates are very reasonable. When comparing them to some of the bigger, overhead heavy computer services out there, I’m an outright steal.
- I’ll fix it or it’s FREE. Need I say more. Didn’t think so.
- Your stuff doesn’t always break during business hours. So I make myself available evenings and Saturdays to get you up and running. Oh, and unlike other guys, I don’t charge a cent extra for that.
- Sometimes, a problem can be solved over the phone. I’m happy to walk you through a fix, if possible. And naturally, if I don’t have to come over, you’ll be saving some dough.
- You need experienced hands touching your stuff. I have a degree in computer science, I’m Microsoft Certified, and I used to work in a corporate IT department. I live and breathe computers. Guess that’s why I’m a self-professed techno-nerd.
- Quick response. Hey, I understand your attachment to the computer. You need it running and don’t need to be sitting around for days waiting on a repair dude. So, I make it my mission to get to you as fast as possible (always observing the speed limit and those nasty red-light cameras, however).
* Techno-Nerd (noun) – smart person with an obsessive interest in computers. Pocket protector optional.
What Others Are Saying About Joe the Techno-Nerd…
“Joe is like having your own personal IT staff for your home or small business. He’s come to our rescue during our busy tax season on more than one occasion. We couldn’t run our office without him.” Julie Eckard – Owner April Tax Service Inc. http://www.aapriltax.com/
“Joe is the person I go to when I need help with my wireless home network. I am very knowledgeable with respect to computers and programs, but not networks. Joe has set up my home networks twice. He is an expert and completed the work in a short time and at reasonable cost. I highly recommend Joe for his computer skills.” Mel Metts http://www.mettspartners.com/
Read more Computer Repair Testimonials
Primary areas of Service: