Computer Repair and Computer Help in Libertyville, Illinois
Libertyville residents, are you frustrated with your computer? For Fast Computer Repair Service, call Joe!!
I’m Joe, and Yes, I’m a Big Time Techno-Nerd*…
A computer techno-nerd, to be exact. And in this world of necessary technology, that can be a very good thing for you. Here’s why – at some point, a computer you just can’t live without is going to stop being your best friend. It is then a techno-nerd will become your best friend. I’d like that to be me. Here’s how I might be able to help you:
- Software and hardware installations and system repairs or upgrades – get the new stuff working with the old stuff
- Virus removal and system protection (nasty, evil hackers)
- Computer efficiency tune-ups (can you say “fast”)
- Network setups, including wireless
“Joe, Why Should You Be My Techno-Nerd*?”
Hey, that’s a really great question. And there are six darn solid reasons you might want to consider me as your personal techno-nerd. Take a look…
- You will find my rates are very reasonable. When comparing them to some of the bigger, overhead heavy computer services out there, I’m an outright steal.
- I’ll fix it or it’s FREE. Need I say more. Didn’t think so.
- Your stuff doesn’t always break during business hours. So I make myself available evenings and Saturdays to get you up and running. Oh, and unlike other guys, I don’t charge a cent extra for that.
- Sometimes, a problem can be solved over the phone. I’m happy to walk you through a fix, if possible. And naturally, if I don’t have to come over, you’ll be saving some dough.
- You need experienced hands touching your stuff. I have a degree in computer science, I’m Microsoft Certified, and I used to work in a corporate IT department. I live and breathe computers. Guess that’s why I’m a self-professed techno-nerd.
- Quick response. Hey, I understand your attachment to the computer. You need it running and don’t need to be sitting around for days waiting on a repair dude. So, I make it my mission to get to you as fast as possible (always observing the speed limit and those nasty red-light cameras, however).
* Techno-Nerd (noun) – smart person with an obsessive interest in computers. Pocket protector optional.
What Others Are Saying About Joe the Techno-Nerd… Read more Computer Repair Testimonials
“Joe has been our sole computer technician since 1990. The reason that there has been such a long term relationship is because Joe has always come when needed, and is very knowledgeable with a variety of computer systems.
I highly recommend Joe if you are interested in quality work and a technician who responds quickly. Joe has a great background education in computer technology and has work for several banks keeping their systems up and running. We all know that if the bank systems go down, it is difficult for all business. Joe’s motto “Joe knows business” is a true statement — he DOES KNOW HIS BUSINESS!” – Carolyn Lewis, Alanwood Associates Libertyville, IL 60048
“I would highly recommend Joe of JoeKnowsBiz, for any of your technology solution needs. Being a fellow Toastmaster member, I have known Joe for close to two years but until recently was unfamiliar with his computer services. However, this changed quickly, when I had experienced computer difficulties with my home computer. Luckily for me, I remembered that Joe’s expertise was computers. I ended up calling Joe (last minute late Tuesday evening) for his assistance. Not only did he answer my call within one-half hour, he was also at my house within the hour and a half. Equally impressive was that Joe had my computer repaired and delivered to me by the next business day at a reasonable price. Remarkable! It is reassuring to know that when these types of problems occur there is a trusted source that you can turn to for immediate and successful resolution. Thank you, Joe!” Linda Evola, Libertyville, IL
JoeKnowsbiz is located In nearby Grayslake, Illinois, therefore, Fast Computer Repair Service and Virus Removal is available in the 60048 Zipcode: Libertyville IL, and Green Oaks, IL
“Libertyville is an affluent northern suburb of Chicago in Lake County, Illinois, United States. It is located 5 miles west of Lake Michigan on the Des Plaines River. The 2010 census population was 20,315.” Wikipedia
Locations we support include:
Computer Repair in Green Oaks IL, Computer Service in Green Oaks IL, Virus Removal in Green Oaks IL, 60048
Computer Repair in Libertyville IL, Computer Service in Libertyville IL, Virus Removal in Libertyville IL, 60048