Computer Repair and Computer Help in Antioch Illinois
I’m Joe, and Yes, I’m a Big Time Techno-Nerd*…
A computer techno-nerd, to be exact. And in this world of necessary technology, that can be a very good thing for you. Here’s why – at some point, a computer you just can’t live without is going to stop being your best friend. It is then a techno-nerd will become your best friend. I’d like that to be me. Here’s how I might be able to help you:
- Software and hardware installations and system repairs or upgrades – get the new stuff working with the old stuff
- Virus removal and system protection (nasty, evil hackers)
- Computer efficiency tune-ups (can you say “fast”)
- Network setups, including wireless
“Joe, Why Should You Be My Techno-Nerd*?”
Hey, that’s a really great question. And there are six darn solid reasons you might want to consider me as your personal techno-nerd. Take a look…
- You will find my rates are very reasonable. When comparing them to some of the bigger, overhead heavy computer services out there, I’m an outright steal.
- I’ll fix it or it’s FREE. Need I say more. Didn’t think so.
- Your stuff doesn’t always break during business hours. So I make myself available evenings and weekends to get you up and running. Oh, and unlike other guys, I don’t charge a cent extra for that.
- Sometimes, a problem can be solved over the phone. I’m happy to walk you through a fix, if possible. And naturally, if I don’t have to come over, you’ll be saving some dough.
- You need experienced hands touching your stuff. I have a degree in computer science, I’m Microsoft Certified, and I used to work in a corporate IT department. I live and breathe computers. Guess that’s why I’m a self-professed techno-nerd.
- Quick response. Hey, I understand your attachment to the computer. You need it running and don’t need to be sitting around for days waiting on a repair dude. So, I make it my mission to get to you as fast as possible (always observing the speed limit and those nasty red-light cameras, however).
* Techno-Nerd (noun) – smart person with an obsessive interest in computers. Pocket protector optional.
What Others Are Saying About Joe the Techno-Nerd…
Read more Computer Repair Testimonials
“I have known Joe for about 8 years and can not only recommend his business expertise but also his character as a great person. He cares about his clients and refers them business whenever he can and he really knows what he is talking about when it comes to Computers. He’s someone that really can be counted on!” Jean Spencer, Antioch IL
JoeKnowsBiz provides Fast Computer Repair Service and Virus Removal in the 60002 Zip code, Antioch Illinois.
Locations we support:
Computer Repair in Antioch IL, Computer Service in Antioch IL, Virus Removal in Antioch IL 60002